How to Make a Return
Returning Defective Products
You may return products that fail within 30 days of the original ship date directly to BEMI.
If you believe that you have received a defective product, contact BEMI Customer Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Online Support Request Form. If we determine that your product is defective, you will be provided with an RA (Return Authorization) number and a Shipping Call Tag.
Once your unit is received and processed, a replacement (as available) will be shipped to you at no additional cost. You may choose to have a replacement shipped out (if available) while the defective unit is in transit. See our Advanced Replacement Policy, below. Products that fail due to misuse or abuse are not covered by this policy. All determinations of a product’s eligibility for replacement under the Defective Products Policy will be made by BEMI at their sole discretion.
Unless determined to be defective by BEMI, at BEMI’s sole discretion, certain items cannot be returned.
• Items that are not normally stocked by BEMI, such as special- and custom-orders, close-outs and discontinued products, used products, etc.
• Opened boxed software (e.g., shrink wrap, seals, labels, etc., broken or removed), software license/authorization codes purchased electronically, regardless of whether the license/authorization codes are obtained from the BEMI Web site or from the software manufacturer, and regardless of whether the license/authorization code has been registered with the manufacturer and/or regardless of whether or not the software code associated with any given license/authorization code has been downloaded and/or installed.
• Over-size or over-weight items
• Opened personal items, such as earphones, headphones, and the like, and/or products subject to applicable U.S. health laws.
Making a Domestic (U.S.A.) Return
IMPORTANT: Please read and follow these instructions carefully:
• Unless you are returning a product for direct replacement under our 30-day Defective Products Policy, you are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs.
• A return authorization number (RA#) supplied by BEMI Customer Service is always required for any return. Please contact BEMI Customer Service at email@example.com or via our Online Support Request Form to arrange for a Return Authorization Number (RA#) before returning your product. Products sent without a Return Authorization number will be returned to sender at sender’s expense.
• Place a copy of the RA# inside the package of the item being returned. Write the RA# on your shipping documents and on the OUTER shipping box. Do not put the RA# on the actual product or product packaging. BEMI reserves the right to refuse any return that has the RA# placed on the actual product or product packaging, or to charge you for the cost of removing the RA# and restoring the product and/or its packaging to factory-new condition.
• Your item is your property until we have received, inspected, and processed it. We highly recommend that you insure your item against loss and shipping damage. Products must be returned in their original and complete packaging, and must include all accessories and documentation (e.g., cables, power supply, owner’s manual, warranty card, etc.). You will be responsible for any charges incurred to replace missing or damaged components.
• Always obtain a tracking number for your shipment to provide proof of your return. BEMI is not responsible for any lost or late returns. Failure to provide dated tracking information for lost or late returns may result in your claim for service being denied under our Return Policy.
• If you have met all of the above guidelines and your returned item is in like-new condition, BEMI will offer you a choice of a full refund, in-house credit, or an exchange. If any of the above conditions are not met, BEMI reserves the right to charge you for the cost of restoring the item to like-new condition.
Making an International Return
International returns have all the same requirements as detailed above in Domestic Returns plus:
• You are responsible for all applicable import/export duties and taxes when returning your purchase. Your shipping service and/or customs broker will be able to advise you regarding document requirements, fees, etc.
• You are responsible for all return shipping and insurance costs
• Shipments received with duties and taxes owing will be held unprocessed until you pay the outstanding fees. In this circumstance, you will be contacted by BEMI.