Domestic (U.S.A.) Shipping
BEMI strives to bring you the most reasonable shipping rates available. We generally ship via FedEx Ground, however we may also use other carriers, such as UPS or the U.S. Postal Service. Typical delivery times range from 3-10 business days.
• A list of shipping options will appear at checkout after you enter your ZIP code. Expedited shipping is available at additional cost.
• Sorry, but we ship to physical addresses only, not to P.O. Boxes.
• You have the option to require a signature for delivery. This service is available at checkout for an additional fee.
• For unusually large or heavy items we’ll work with you to determine the most effective and economical shipping method.
• Shipping and handling charges will be displayed on your order. Most orders received before 5:00PM Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday, are shipped within 24 hours. Most orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays will be processed the next business day. BEMI reserves the right to hold an order for longer than 24 hours to verify shipping and/or billing information. Based on product availability, we reserve the right to send partial shipments, however, partial shipments do not relieve you of your responsibility to accept and pay for the entire order.
• BEMI insures your package against loss or damage. Please examine your package carefully upon receipt. Once you have accepted the package, you are solely responsible for its contents.
We are required by law to collect sales tax, which may also include local taxes, on all purchases made from or shipped to California; taxes for orders made from or shipped to other states may also be subject to state tax in accordance with applicable law. If the item being purchased is shipped to any one of these states, you will be charged the applicable sales tax rate, which may also include local taxes.
APO / FPO Addresses
BEMI will happily ship to your APO or FPO address via the U.S. Postal Service. U.S. order terms and regulations will apply. We can ship to any location that uses a U.S. Postal ZIP Code, including U.S. Military addresses, and U.S. territories, such as Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands.
International (Canada) Shipping
International orders are subject to all of the same shipping terms and conditions as Domestic orders plus:
• You, the recipient, are solely responsible for both shipping charges and any duties and taxes that may apply.
• Due to manufacturer restrictions, certain brands cannot be shipped outside of the United States. Please see the item listing to determine if any shipping restrictions apply.