Domestic (U.S.A.) Shipping
BEMI strives to bring you the most reasonable shipping rates available. We generally ship via FedEx Ground, however we may also use other carriers, such as UPS or the U.S. Postal Service. Typical delivery times range from 3-10 business days.
• A list of shipping options will appear at checkout after you enter your ZIP code. Expedited shipping is available at additional cost.
• Sorry, but we ship to physical addresses only, not to P.O. Boxes.
• You have the option to require a signature for delivery. This service is available at checkout for an additional fee.
• For unusually large or heavy items we’ll work with you to determine the most effective and economical shipping method.
• Shipping and handling charges will be displayed on your order. Most orders received before 5:00PM Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday, are shipped within 24 hours. Most orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays will be processed the next business day. BEMI reserves the right to hold an order for longer than 24 hours to verify shipping and/or billing information. Based on product availability, we reserve the right to send partial shipments, however, partial shipments do not relieve you of your responsibility to accept and pay for the entire order.
• BEMI insures your package against loss or damage. Please examine your package carefully upon receipt. Once you have accepted the package, you are solely responsible for its contents.
We are required by law to collect sales tax, which may also include local taxes, on all purchases made from or shipped to California; taxes for orders made from or shipped to other states may also be subject to state tax in accordance with applicable law. If the item being purchased is shipped to any one of these states, you will be charged the applicable sales tax rate, which may also include local taxes.
APO / FPO Addresses
BEMI will happily ship to your APO or FPO address via the U.S. Postal Service. U.S. order terms and regulations will apply. We can ship to any location that uses a U.S. Postal ZIP Code, including U.S. Military addresses, and U.S. territories, such as Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands.
International (Canada) Shipping
International orders are subject to all of the same shipping terms and conditions as Domestic orders plus:
• You, the recipient, are solely responsible for both shipping charges and any duties and taxes that may apply.
• Due to manufacturer restrictions, certain brands cannot be shipped outside of the United States. Please see the item listing to determine if any shipping restrictions apply.
How to Cancel or Change an Order
If you need to change or cancel an order, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most orders leave our warehouse within 24 hours, so it is sometimes not possible to stop an order from shipping. In this case, a BENI customer service representative will help you obtain a Return Authorization number. Please understand that some items cannot be returned. Please see the Non-Returnable Item guidelines in our Customer Service Policy for details.
Accepted Payment Methods
Purchases made on the BEMI Web site may be paid for by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover), PayPal, USPS (only) Money Order, cashier’s check, or personal check. Orders not paid by credit card or PayPal will not be shipped until the payment has been received, verified, and cleared by our bank. We’re sorry, cash purchases cannot be accepted.
How to order
How to order a Buchla is simple.
We have tried to make shopping on BEMI an easy and satisfying experience.
Visit www.buchla.com to order online, seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
Our secure server means you can order with confidence. You can purchase preconfigured systems, individual modules, or even build your own custom system.